Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
Due to growth, as our new Service Facilitator your role will be to facilitate and administer the provision of high quality in-home services to clients with various disabilities, in line with the individual’s service plan and our organisational strategy.
This is a dynamic role where you will be working with clients and staff in the community and in their homes, coaching and mentoring staff and working collaboratively across teams to ensure the best possible customer service level is achieved.
- Ensure the provision of high quality services and supports to clients in implementing, managing and maintaining their individual client NDIS plans.
- Daily management of rosters to ensure accuracy and to provide for timely claims for payment under the NDIS system
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of direct support staff
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between services, staff and stakeholders providing support to a client.
- As required assist clients in managing their finances in accordance with CPL policies and procedures and where applicable Public Trustee guidelines.
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Be part of an ongoing on-call roster
- Have a good underpinning knowledge of Positive Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice Legislation
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role within the disability sector
- Pro-active, energetic approach to a dynamic ever changing environment!
- Commitment and drive for the highest level of customer service
- Experience and skill in team supervision – leading people to achieve
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Be solution focused
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within teams
- Well-developed administrative and financial management skills
- Current 'C' class driver's license
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Competency with Microsoft Office and computer systems
Please review the attached position description for more detail.
- Salary + packaging options
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Values based culture – client focused.
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and grow your career
Applications to close by Monday 25th November, if not filled prior, thanks!