Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
As our new Service Facilitator your role will be to facilitate the provision of high quality service at schools and outside of school hours and vacation care facilities for children with a disability in the local area. Leading a team of 10-20 highly committed support workers, you’ll be designing and delivering programs for children activities, ensuring smooth and effective operation. This is a fast paced and rewarding role where you will be out and about across 6 locations on the Gold Coast.
- Ensure the provision of high quality services and supports to clients in implementing, managing and maintaining their individual client NDIS plans.
- Daily management of rosters to ensure accuracy and to provide for timely claims for payment under the NDIS system
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of direct care staff
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between services, staff and stakeholders providing support to a client.
- As required assist clients in managing their finances in accordance with CPL policies and procedures and where applicable Public Trustee guidelines.
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Be part of an ongoing On Call roster
- Have a good underpinning knowledge of Positive Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice Legislation
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in disability support / service provision
- Ideally a childcare background with the ability to design and deliver programs
- Commitment and drive for the highest level of customer service
- Pro-active, energetic approach to a dynamic every changing environment!
- Experience and skill in team supervision – leading people to achieve
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Be solution focused
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within teams
- Well-developed administrative and financial management skills
- Current 'C' class driver's license+ reliable car
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Competency with Microsoft Office and computer systems
Please review the attached position description for more details.
- Salary + packaging options
- Use of pool car or expensed own vehicle
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Values base culture – client focused.
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and grow your career
Applications to close by Friday 14th June, if not filled prior, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting the job title.