Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. With over 2700 employees, we support people across Queensland and northern New South Wales.
Due to growth, as one of our new Service Facilitators your role will be to facilitate the provision of high quality service and supports to people with a disability in SIL arrangements (Support in living),SAH (Support at home) and SIC (Support In Community) funded through their NDIS plans. As part of a team of facilitators, building relationships and trust with clients and staff will be key to your success in this highly rewarding and competitive market. It’s an exciting time to join CPL!
- Ensure the provision of high quality services and supports to clients in implementing, managing and maintaining their individual NDIS plans whilst achieving their goals.
- Daily management of rosters to ensure accuracy and to provide for timely claims for payment under the NDIS system
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of direct support staff
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between services, staff and stakeholders providing support to a client.
- As required assist clients in managing their finances in accordance with CPL policies and procedures and where applicable Public Trustee guidelines.
- Be part of an ongoing On Call roster
- Preparedness to be hands-on if required
- Have a good underpinning knowledge of Positive Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practice Legislation
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
Selection criteria includes:
- Leadership experience in disability support / service provision
- Commitment and drive for the highest level of customer service
- Pro-active, energetic approach to a dynamic every changing environment!
- Great interpersonal and communication skills – ability to build trusting relationships
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within teams
- Well-developed administrative and financial management skills
- Current 'C' class driver's license
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Competency with Microsoft Office and computer systems
- Salary + packaging options
- Vehicle options TBC
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Values base culture – client focused.
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and grow your career
Applications to close by Monday 15th July, if not filled prior, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 858771.