About the role:
CPL's Mylestones Solutions is a market led employment-focused Disability Social Enterprise. It exists to create sustainable business models and meaningful employment opportunities to people with disability across Queensland. Mylestones Solutions offers an innovative approach to the challenges people with disability face when transitioning to the workforce.
An exciting opportunity exists within the Mylestones Solutions team for a passionate, entrepreneurial manager to manage the operations and performance of a business. Utilising a Social Enterprise business structure, Mylestones Solutions has unlocked potential and is well-placed for scale up with new prospects for Social Enterprise becoming more frequent.
Current Social Enterprise business portfolio include Garden, Maintenance, Mobile Coffee Cart, Warehousing and Retail Crews as well as Economic Participation platforms across QLD.
A successful applicant will have an ambitious attitude to drive positive outcomes for the business and the participants. You will have the option to work from either one of our offices in Brisbane, Logan or Gold Coast.
- Maximise the financial performance of each service by predicting and analyze trends to deliver on market share and volume targets
- Coordinate new employee acquisition, intake and the schedule of employment and training programs
- Support new and prospective clients to experience Social Enterprise employment service options
- Effectively manage day to day operations including programs resources such as staff, finance and facilities
- Identify and develop viable innovation and business development opportunities for current and new initiatives
- Provide effective leadership and direction to staff at Mylestones programs
To be considered, you will have:
- High-level business acumen and ability to generate business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound understanding of NDIA and other funded employment supports
- Sound working knowledge of Social Enterprise, Supported Employment or Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE)
- Awareness of disability service standards and practices
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a diverse team to achieve goals
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging benefits, car and mobile phone.
- Excellent values driven culture and highly inspirational management team.
Applications close on Monday the 4th of November. In order for your application to be considered, you must address selection criteria in your cover letter. See below to download a full position description.
CPL as an employer:
CPL - Choice Passion Life is a profit-for-purpose organisation providing services for people with disabilities so they can lead the lives they choose. CPL offers services every day, at every stage of life and has been doing so for over 70 years in thousands of homes, schools, communities and workplaces in Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Mylestones is part of CPL - Choice, Passion, Life that provides vital support to more than 5,000 people with disabilities across Queensland and northern New South Wales. At Mylestones, our businesses are focused on creating more opportunities for people with barriers and disabilities to find work, earn an income, gain independence, develop new skills and follow their passions