CPL - Choice Passion Life, is a non-profit organisation providing services for people with disabilities so they can live the lives they choose. CPL's Values of client focus, respect, inclusion, integrity, excellence and courage underpin a Vision of an inclusive society for all people. We employ over 2000 people across Queensland.
As our new Service Manager, your key objectives will be to deliver, manage and maintain the highest level of quality service to the 24 clients who share supports in their homes at Hillcrest. Many of our clients have complex health and disability support needs.
This is a dynamic and highly operational role where you will be leading a team of Household Facilitators and Direct Support Workers to deliver high quality services, with plenty of challenges and opportunities to take a strategic approach to achieving organisational and client goals. In this new NDIS business environment, you’ll need to be a skilled and experienced community services leader with an ability to operate at a big picture level to deliver the CPL vision. It’s an exciting time to join us and grow your career!
- Provide leadership to your team and ensure service delivery is individualised and outcome focussed
- Ensure quality service delivery across a range of Support Independent Living (SIL) services
- Effectively manage resources, including human, financial, and capital
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relations internally and externally
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Available to work 1 weekend in 4
Selection criteria includes:
- Ideally, experience managing a range of services for people with a disability or similar
- Demonstrated operational and strategic level professional leadership skills with a strong understanding and application of HR policies and processes
- Proven ability to lead, coach and mentor people to achieve agreed outcomes
- Solid change management skills
- Business development skills and experience in a commercial or human service environment.
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting.
- Full time, permanent role, ASAP Start!
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging options
- Career opportunity with a high growth, NFP organisation
- Forward thinking, values driven culture – be part of it and drive it
- Challenging and ultimately rewarding leadership role
Applications to close by Tuesday 11th June...unless filled prior, thanks!