CPL - Choice Passion Life, is a non-profit organisation providing services for people with disabilities so they can live the lives they choose. CPL's Values of client focus, respect, inclusion, integrity, excellence and courage underpin a Vision of an inclusive society for all people. We employ over 2800 people across Queensland.
As our new Service Manager, your key objectives will be to deliver, manage and maintain the highest level of quality service to support our clients in their homes from our centre at Beenleigh. Many of our clients have complex health and disability support needs.
This is a dynamic and highly operational role where you will be leading a team of Service Facilitators and Direct Support Workers to deliver high quality services, with plenty of challenges and opportunities to take a strategic approach to achieving organisational and client goals. In this new NDIS business environment, you’ll need to be a skilled and experienced community services leader with an ability to operate at a big picture level to deliver the CPL vision. It’s an exciting time to join us and grow your career!
- Provide leadership to your team and ensure service delivery is individualised and outcome focused
- Ensure quality service delivery across a range of Support at Home and Support in the Community services
- Effectively manage resources, including human, financial, and capital
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relations internally and externally
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Available to work 1 weekend in 4
Selection criteria includes:
- Ideally, experience managing a range of services for people with a disability or similar
- Demonstrated operational leadership skills
- Solid understanding of, and ability to apply, Human Resource policies and processes
- Proven ability to lead, coach and mentor people to achieve agreed outcomes
- Solid change management skills
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current C class driving licence
- Full time, permanent role, ASAP Start!
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging options - packaged car
- Career opportunity with a high growth, NFP organisation
- Forward thinking, values driven culture – be part of it and drive it
- Challenging and ultimately rewarding leadership role
Applications to close by midday Tuesday 3rd December...unless filled prior, thanks!