CPL's team of allied health professionals deliver specialist therapy services for predominantly children at the Bundaberg service, home, school and within the community. We offer a broad range of allied health services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech and language pathology, and social work. The dynamic team customises intervention to provide early childhood intervention services, individual and group therapies, consultation and programming, prescription for equipment and communication aids, as well as education and training to empower the community.
In joining our Allied Health team in Bundaberg, you will provide clinical support to clients with various disabilities across the lifespan, delivering a high quality service to support them to achieve their goals and live the life they choose with passion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within an interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary team to provide high quality, family-centred speech & language pathology services (e.g. consultation, assessment, therapy intervention, advocacy and prescription of assistive technologies) that will facilitate client opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles.
- Providing speech and language pathology information and liaison for clients, families, carers and their networks and all relevant stakeholders in order to enhance client independence, decision-making, rights and access to relevant services.
- Collaborating with team members for effective decision-making by contributing relevant speech and language pathology information and considering the relevant stakeholders involved in service provision to the client.
- Developing knowledge and clinical skills in line with the CPL Allied Health Core Competencies, supported by a comprehensive supervision and mentoring framework for clinical practice and professional learning.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes in line with the Human Services Quality Framework and The CPL Way.
- Demonstrating professional conduct, values and attitudes that reflect The CPL Way at all times.
Please review the attached position description for the selection criteria.
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Part-time, 4 days per week, Tuesday to Friday
- Additional 2 weeks extra annual leave (pro-rata)
- Recent graduate or experienced therapist
- Great working environment & location!
- Employee benefits program
- Support for professional development
- Collaborative, friendly and professional team
Applications to close by Friday 26th July 2019, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 848716.