CPL's team of allied health professionals deliver therapy services for clients at our centre, their home, their school and within the community. We offer a range of allied health services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech language pathology. In joining our Allied Health team in Townsville, you will provide clinical support to clients with various disabilities across the lifespan, delivering a high quality service to support them to achieve their goals and live the life they choose with passion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team to provide high quality, client and family-centred speech & language pathology services that will facilitate client opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles.
- Developing knowledge and clinical skills in line with the CPL Allied Health Core Competencies, supported by a comprehensive supervision and mentoring framework for clinical practice and professional learning.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes in line with the Human Services Quality Framework and The CPL Way.
- Demonstrating professional conduct, values and attitudes that reflect The CPL Way at all times.
Please review the attached position description for the selection criteria.
- Permanent, Full time role
- Additional 2 weeks extra annual leave (6 weeks total)
- Final Year Student (start Jan 2020) Recent graduate or experienced therapist
- Great working environment & location!
- Employee benefits program
- Support for professional development
- Collaborative, friendly and professional team
Applications to close by Friday 13th December 2019, unless filled prior - thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter, addressing the selection criteria. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 878343.