In this new, highly rewarding role, you will have responsibility for all components of Support Coordination including mentoring the My Life Consultancy team and ensuring services are delivered to NDIS participants independent of direct provision of supports, and allowing each participant full choice and control. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the Support Coordination team works to a standard consistent with the guidelines set out by the NDIS.
In this role, you’ll be providing leadership to the My Life Consultancy Team while also managing a reduced caseload. This includes but is not limited to monitoring service provision, daily operational and administrative duties, service evaluation, staff supervision and active promotion of the My Life Consultancy service.
- A solid understanding of the NDIS with demonstrated expertise in support coordination and the importance of choice and control for customers.
- Demonstrated high level business acumen, including the ability to make sound business decisions.
- Demonstrated achievement in and enthusiasm for the provision of quality client service and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communications skills including highly developed written communication skills and the ability to effectively manage complaints and to advise, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage a team of staff
- C class driving licence and use of own vehicle (claim mileage)
Please see attached position description for a complete overview of role and responsibilities.
- 12 mth fixed term contract
- Supportive and friendly local team
- Leading, high growth not-for-profit organisation
- Salary packaging options - boost your take home pay
- Employee benefits program
- Professional development
Current employee applicants only to be close by Friday 15 May, thanks!