CPL - Choice Passion Life is a non-profit organisation providing services for people with disabilities so they can lead the lives they choose. CPL's Values of client focus, respect, inclusion, integrity, excellence and courage underpin a vision of an inclusive society for all people.
Within CPL, MY Life Consultancy Service provides support coordination services to NDIS clients, linking them with services and opportunities consistent with their NDIS goals and needs.
We have two positions available. One is based at Hope Island and the other is based at Browns Plains, as part of our statewide team to assist people with a disability to implement their NDIS plans and build their capacity
- Deliver professional customer service and establish positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build the capacity of participants to exercise choice and control as they navigate the NDIS marketplace and find providers, therapists and goods that are the right fit for them.
- Facilitate the implementation of all supports in participants plans, including informal, mainstream and community, as well as funded supports.
- Strengthen and enhance participant’s abilities to coordinate their supports and participate in the community.
- Establishing community links and partnerships that facilitate client capacity to connect and participate in their community and enable peer support networks to develop.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes.
- Valid, C class driving license and access to own vehicle
Skills & Experience
- Highly demonstrable knowledge of the NDIS.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in case management and/ or case conferencing within the disability sector, health or associated human welfare sectors.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, including highly developed written communication skills and the ability to effectively advise, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong networks with human services organisations within the identified region.
- Desirable but not essential: Tertiary qualification (social science, human welfare, disability or management) and/ or equivalent experience working within the disability sector or knowledge and training related to facilitating decision making and person centred service delivery.
- Supportive and friendly local team
- Leading, high growth not-for-profit organisation
- Salary packaging options
- Employee benefits program
- Professional development
Applications to close by Friday 3rd April 2020, unless filled prior..thanks
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 866892.