Operating within the new and dynamic business environment of the NDIS, the CPL property department has undergone a comprehensive review to ensure property leasing, tenancy and facilities management services are optimised for our clients and for CPL to meet its strategic objectives. CPL has a diverse multi-brand portfolio consisting of commercial and residential properties in QLD and northern NSW.
Reporting to the GM - Property, you’ll be providing a client-centred Property and Tenancy management function for CPL residential portfolio of leased and owned properties that are an integral part of CPLs support services to people with a disability. This is a fixed term role where your expertise will help frame the optimal future business model for CPL’s tenancy management function going forward.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining strong day to day relationships with clients, families and or guardians and supporting them in their tenancy administration.
- Tenancy administration and inspections
- Rental management ensuring rental payments are up to date
- Vacancy management ensuring smooth transition of clients
- Triaging maintenance requests or issues
- Legislative Compliance
- Constructive resolution of any customer complaints and continuous improvement
- Database management and reporting
- Managing effective working relationships with all relevant services, landlords and government departments.
Please review the attached position description for a full list of responsibilities and selection criteria.
Selection criteria includes:
- Social housing qualification or work experience in the community housing sector preferably in the disability support sector.
- Knowledge of legislation within the disability housing sector (desirable).
- Strong administration skills /attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong financial acumen, including budget control
- Practical problem solving skills
- High level client centred customer service
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to meet the requirements of the property portfolio.
- Availability to respond after hours for incident management
- Current driving C class driving licence.
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract, full-time role with ASAP Start!
- Competitive salary and salary packaging to boost take home pay further
- Dynamic environment
- Values based culture with supportive team environment
- Brisbane CBD – 5 minutes’ walk from Central Station
Applications to close by Monday 10 August, unless filled prior, thanks
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. Our values are to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!