In this newly created role, your purpose will be to maintain and continuously improve safe work environments, systems of work and equipment, promoting a positive safety and risk based culture enabling CPL to provide a great service to our clients. Based in our CBD office in Brisbane, your role will take you across our Queensland and northern New South Wales locations. This is an exciting time to join CPL, in the midst of the NDIS offering challenge and reward in a high growth, dynamic sector.
- Undertake generalist WHS activities
- Analyse and report on all hazard, worker and client incident data
- Implement early incident management, effective investigation and corrective actions
- Develop and recommend strategies to create safer workplaces and safer work practices
- Undertake site audits
- Implement and conduct WHS training
- Undertake other responsibilities as directed by the manager
Selection criteria includes
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to interpret and apply Work Health and Safety legislation
- Strong research, analytical and investigation skills, and ability to develop and deliver recommendations
- High level communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with deadline focus
- Relevant tertiary level qualification and/or 5 years’ experience in a safety and/or risk role
- Skills and experience with Microsoft suite of products, O365 and the RiskMan system (or similar)
- Australian C class driving licence with willingness to travel in QLD and northern NSW
- Current Apply First Aid and CPR qualifications
Please review the attached position description for a full description of role requirements.
- Permanent, full-time role, ASAP Start!
- Based in Brisbane’s CBD
- Salary packaging options
- Employee Benefits Program
- Join a professional and energetic team
- High growth sector and forward thinking organisation
Applications close at on Monday 25th November 2019, unless filled prior!
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 880613.